Leon's Communication Services
- Leon brings his own personal mix of inspiration and anecdotes, sharing his story in food and encouraging others to be bold and take steps to connect with their inner visionary. His powerful talks are engaging, thought provoking, with a smattering of humour and good audience interaction.
- Engage Leon to speak about the following topics: How to build a movement ┃ How to be a leader in challenging times ┃ Purpose and prosperity: a perspective
Broadcaster ┃ Media Interviews
- Leon regularly appears in the media, speaking about his impact through food and sharing his insights. During the pandemic, Leon, through his charity, With Compassion, and partner organisation, The Felix Project, teamed up with the Evening Standard to help feed Londoners, as well being part of The Independent newspaper’s campaign, Help the Hungry.
- For media related enquiries and to download the Media Kit, please check out the Media page.
- Leon is the author of several books, including “Feeding People”:
What if it actually is simple to do great things, and to leave a lasting legacy? In this poignant and timely book, Leon shows us what happens when we all become truly connected to each other again and with ourselves, we make a huge difference. Capture a vision where nobody goes to bed hungry - and it is not just about food, hunger is also about feeding our minds. Those who agree we can make this planet a better place to live will find inspiration in these pages. Others may find themselves reconsidering parts of their world view.
Review on Amazon from Philippa Hull – “...disenchanted with the abundance of food available to us in the Western world that we can afford to buy, and the appalling waste of food, compared with the millions who have no food at all. [Leon] set out on a mission to try to send no one to bed hungry…” Read the full review HERE (navigate to reviews).
- Reach out for Leon’s help telling your story, contact Leon HERE.
Leon speaking at the Yes Group London
“Each and every one of you is one step away from changing the world…I believe that in your inner hunger, your soul’s purpose will be revealed”
speaking at Yes Group London